This post contains affiliate links for which I may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) should you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
These vegan peanut butter cookies are easy to make, gluten-free, and only require 5 ingredients!
If you love peanut butter and don’t feel like baking cookies, try this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Why you’ll love these cookies
These vegan peanut butter cookies are:
- Gluten-free (they are made with almond flour)
- Super easy to make
- Completely vegan
- Free of added oil
- Absolutely delicious!
For quantities and instructions, scroll down to the recipe box below.
Here is everything you will need to make these vegan gluten-free peanut butter cookies:
- Natural peanut butter: You must use natural peanut butter, which means it is made only of peanuts and perhaps some salt. Make sure there are no added oils or sugar.
- Maple syrup: Make sure you use pure maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut sugar
- Almond flour: Use a fine almond flour. This cannot be substituted with a different gluten-free flour.
Step by step instructions
Making these cookies is super easy! Start by setting your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then make your dough.
In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut sugar.
Next, mix in the almond flour.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
Form balls with 1 tablespoon of dough and place them on the baking sheet, leaving a bit of space between each one. Flatten the balls of dough with a fork.
Place your baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Make sure your peanut butter is well mixed before measuring and adding it to your mixing bowl. Oil naturally separates in natural peanut butter, so mix it into your peanut butter jar before measuring out your peanut butter.
- When your cookies come out of the oven they will be extremely soft and breakable. Make sure you leave them for about 10 minutes, then gently transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely before storing them.
- Store the cookies in a sealed container at room temperature.
More vegan peanut butter recipes
- Peanut butter apple crisp
- Peanut butter frozen coffee
- Chocolate peanut butter bars
- Chocolate-covered peanut butter-stuffed dates
- Chocolate peanut butter spread
- Chocolate peanut butter cookie dough balls
- Chocolate peanut butter hummus
- Peanut butter granola
- Peanut butter acai bowl
Vegan Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Set your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine everything except the almond flour in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the flour to form a dough.
- Form balls using 1 tablespoon of dough per ball.
- Set the balls of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Flatten the balls of dough with a fork.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leave them to cool without touching them for about 10 minutes.
- Gently transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely before storing.
Nutrition information is an estimate generated from a nutrition calculator. There may be errors here or variations based on ingredients you use.