This post contains affiliate links for which I may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) should you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
These vegan almond butter cookies are easy to make, and you only 7 ingredients! No dairy, no eggs, and they are gluten-free. They are perfect as a sweet snack or a dessert!
Why you’ll love these cookies
These vegan almond butter cookies are:
- Gluten-free (made with almond flour and oat flour)
- Easy to make
- Made with only 7 ingredients
- Absolutely delicious!
Here is everything you need to make these vegan almond butter cookies. For quantities, scroll down to the recipe box below.
- Oat flour and almond flour: You need to use both of these flours to make these cookies. Substitutions would change the outcome too much, so stick to the recipe as written.
- Almond butter: Make sure you use a natural, creamy almond butter.
- Maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Vegan chocolate chips: see a list of vegan chocolate chip brands here.
Start by setting your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next, combine the oat flour and almond flour in a mixing bowl.
Next, add the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
Make cookie dough balls using 1 ½ tablespoons of dough per ball, then place each one onto the baking sheet and press them down with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes.
- Use a natural almond butter that is “drippy.” This means that it shouldn’t be firm and should be stirred easily.
- Make your own oat flour if you have trouble finding some at the store. Just blend rolled oats in your blender until they turn into a flour.
- Make sure you let your cookies cool for at least 10 minutes on the baking sheet once removing them from the oven. Then you can transfer them to a cooling rack to let them cool down completely before storing them.
- Don’t make substitutions with the type of flour. A combination of oat flour and almond flour is used for this recipe, and changing this will alter the result too much.
Store these vegan almond butter cookies in a sealed container at room temperature. They should be good for about a week. You could also store them in the refrigerator, but they will be quite firm. I prefer them at room temperature.
More vegan treats
- Vegan peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate almond butter bars
- Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough
- Chocolate peanut butter cookie dough balls
- Banana chocolate chip mug cake
- Vanilla mug cake
- Chocolate peanut butter bars
- Chocolate covered dates
Vegan Almond Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine oat flour and almond flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Form cookie dough balls using 1 ½ tablespoon of cookie dough. Place each cookie dough ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then press them down with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and allow them to cool for about 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in a sealed container at room temperature for about a week.
Nutrition information is an estimate generated from a nutrition calculator. There may be errors here or variations based on ingredients you use.