This post contains affiliate links for which I may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) should you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
This vegan hummus wrap is full of veggies and packed with nutrition! This is a super quick and easy vegan lunch that you will love.
The ingredients for this veggie hummus wrap can be adjusted based on your preferences and you can choose any quantities you’d like.
Here is what I recommend adding to your wrap:
- Tortilla: You can use any type of tortilla you like. If you need a gluten-free tortilla, I recommend using a rice flour tortilla.
- Hummus: I like using a roasted garlic hummus, but a plain hummus or other flavors would also be good.
- Seasoning: I use dill and ground black pepper.
- Baby spinach
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Cucumber: Sliced lengthwise.
- Red bell pepper: Sliced into strips.
- Carrot: Shredded.
- Green onion: Chopped.
- Avocado: About ¼ of an avocado, cut into slices is a good amount for this wrap.
How to make
Making this wrap is really easy! Start by spreading the hummus all over one side of your tortilla.
Next, sprinkle on some ground black pepper and dill.
Next, layer on all of the other ingredients. Check the images in this post if you want to see how I layer the ingredients.
I find it best to layer your ingredients on one half of the tortilla, then start wrapping it over the filling, tucking in the sides as you go.
Slice your wrap in half and it’s ready to eat!
- If you are using a gluten-free tortilla, you may need to heat it up first to prevent it from breaking when you roll it up. I use a rice flour tortilla and I simply heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds before making my wrap.
- Slice your vegetables into strips so that you can lay them lengthwise on your tortilla. This will make it easier to wrap.
- Shred your carrot so that it is in very thin pieces.
- Instead of roasted garlic hummus, you can use another flavor of hummus that you like.
- You can swap out any vegetables that you don’t like in this wrap.
- If you don’t want spinach in your wrap, swap it with whatever leafy green you like.
More vegan lunch ideas
Veggie Hummus Wrap
- 1 tortilla of choice (for gluten-free I use a rice flour tortilla)
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic hummus
- Ground black pepper
- Handful of baby spinach
- Handful of alfalfa sprouts
- Cucumber, sliced lengthwise
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Carrot, shredded
- Green onion, chopped
- ¼ of an avocado, sliced
- Spread the hummus all over one side of your tortilla.
- Sprinkle on as much dill and pepper as you want.
- Layer the remaining ingredients, in whatever quatities you choose.
- Roll up your wrap, slice in half, and enjoy!