This post contains affiliate links for which I may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) should you make a purchase. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
This strawberry banana raspberry smoothie is vegan, healthy, and absolutely delicious. It is naturally sweetened by the fruit and is super quick and easy to make!
Smoothies are one of the quickest and easiest ways to get some fruit (and sometimes veggies) into your diet.
Whenever I’m feeling a bit hungry, but can’t decide what to eat, I look in the freezer to see what fruit I have. Then I just throw some of it into a blender with some almond milk and I have a healthy and tasty snack!
This particular smoothie combines strawberry, banana, and raspberry. It’s super simple, yet the addition of some coconut butter really puts it over the top and creates a slightly tropical taste.
What is in this smoothie?
Here is a list of all ingredients in this smoothie, along with a breakdown of their calories:
1 cup almond milk: 35 calories
½ frozen banana: 52 calories
½ cup frozen strawberries: 23 calories
¼ cup frozen raspberries: 16 calories
1 tbsp coconut butter: 93 calories
2 tsp chia seeds: 39 calories
Total calories: 258 calories
*Calories are approximate and may vary depending on brand and measurements.
Tips for making this strawberry banana raspberry smoothie:
- As stated in the ingredients list, I recommend using all frozen fruit for this recipe. This will make the smoothie thicker and ensure that it stays chilled for longer.
- For maximum health benefits, use almond milk that is unsweetened. No added sugar is needed to sweeten this smoothie, because there is so much natural sugar from the fruit.
- Stir your chia seeds into the smoothie after mixing all other ingredients if you want your chia seeds to stay whole. This isn’t necessary, but I enjoy the added texture of keeping them whole. They will also expand slightly as they sit in the smoothie.
- Make sure you use pure coconut butter. It is also called coconut manna. There should be no additives on the ingredients list, to ensure maximum health benefits.
Try these other healthy vegan smoothies:
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Healthy Avocado Smoothie with Pineapple and Ginger
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Smoothie
- Chocolate Blueberry Green Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Raspberry Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer that your chia seeds remain whole, you can blend all other ingredients, then stir in the chia seeds.