This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
This maple dijon dressing is super creamy and perfect for a salad. It is also vegan and oil-free, so you don’t have to worry about this dressing reducing the healthiness of your salad!
Leafy green salads are something that I’ve been trying to eat more and more often. The health benefits are clear, and everyone knows that a veggie salad is good for you!
However, what is a salad without a really good dressing??
A tasty dressing can turn a boring, bland salad into something that you crave.
This vegan maple dijon dressing has made me excited to eat romaine lettuce! And the best part is that it doesn’t turn a salad into an unhealthy cheat meal. It’s whole-food plant-based, which means there is no oil and it is made with minimally processed, healthy ingredients.
What you will need to make this maple dijon dressing
You will only need 5 simple ingredients for this dressing (and one of them is just water!).
Here is what you need:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Maple syrup
- Dijon mustard
All you need to do to make this dressing is add everything to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. That’s it!
This dressing is nice and creamy. It isn’t one of those super thin dressings that pools at the bottom of your bowl. It is thick and delicious! I personally love it this way, but if you want to thin it out a bit, simply add a bit more water.
Uses for this dressing
This maple dijon dressing is good for more than just green salads. Here are some ideas:
- Of course, a green salad. My favourite combination includes romaine lettuce, arugula, red cabbage, red peppers, cucumber, celery, and chickpeas.
- Rice bowls. Pour this dressing over a bowl of rice, beans, and veggies.
- Potato salad. This dressing would be great on some cooked potatoes mixed with peppers, celery, or any veggies you like!
- Use this dressing as a vegetable dip for carrots, celery, cucumber, etc.
If you love the maple Dijon flavour combination, you should also check out this vegan honey mustard dip. It’s great for fries or cauliflower wings!
Maple Dijon Dressing (Vegan + Oil-Free)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.