Dill Pickle Hummus
This dill pickle hummus is vegan, oil free, and gluten free. It is super healthy, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
Servings: 5 servings
- 540 ml can of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 cup diced dill pickles (low sodium)
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons tahini (ensure no added oil)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
Makes 2.5 cups of hummus.
Nutrition information is based on ½ cup of this hummus.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g